Since I started working for myself, Monday has been my favorite day. It is the day where I get an overview of my week with meetings, assignments and writing.
I just took up running, something I haven’t been doing for many years due to my knees, but I really want to get into it again.
You have probably already seen my mirror post here, but the light was perfect in my bedroom this morning, so I couldn’t resist taking another series of photos of my new mirror from Skagerak. (gifted)
If you want to see more photos from my home, you can check out #septemberedithome.
Here are my Monday thoughts:
- Going for a run two times
- Start my creating a capsule wardrobe
- Clean out my office corner
- Get to the bottom of my to do list
- Visit a museum or gallery