Mini IKEA rattan DIY – 3/3
Fall has arrived and that calls for more indoor activity and my last IKEA hack from my Mini IKEA Hacks series. Rattan is my go to material at the moment, when it comes DIY’s. It is such a fun and easy material to work with. This time I have created a frame with rattan details. A great way to include rattan in your interior without investing in a full piece of rattan furniture.
- Choose an IKEA frame with a mat, I went for the HOVSTA.
- Roll out the rattan and use the mat as a template
- Use a scissor to cut it out
- Now glue the rattan onto the mat with glue
- Apply it to your frame once dry